LexPR is an award-winning boutique agency founded in 2003 and based in Toronto. We conduct media, social media and influencer relations in both English and French for clients that include Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix, HBO Home Entertainment, Baanto, Bio-Oil, Bodylogix and Russian Standard Vodka.
A female-owned business enterprise, LexPR maintains a strong network of proven national, regional and French-language resources across Canada. Our clients benefit from cross-country resources without having to pay for the overhead that comes with multiple offices.
In 2013, LexPR aligned with Havas, a top-five global advertising and communications services group. While LexPR remains 100 per cent independently owned and operated, this strategic alignment now offers our clients the best of both agency worlds – highly creative concepts, responsiveness and efficient budgets combined with access to global thinking and assets.
Our agency is perfectly positioned to take on the Visit Orlando account:
- Team co-leader is a former Director of Communications for provincial Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation, and owns two vacation rental properties in the Orlando area
- Team co-leader is a former Managing Editor of Hotelier magazine and Foodservice and Hospitality magazine, two of your top trade publications
- The agency’s brand consultant and creative support is a permanent resident of Davenport, Florida with creative experience that includes Disney
- The team’s strategic advisor formerly led the PR team at government-run Ontario Place, (at the time) one of Canada’s largest amusement parks for families and young children
- The team’s event lead has managed large-scale events at an international level
- The team’s social media leader plans our agency’s participation at the Annual Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference at Disney World
- We’ve been waiting for you! We have extensive tourism experience with no current conflicts
LexPR delivers guaranteed results for each program that we build for a client. At the outset of every new initiative, we develop manageable objectives in consultation with our client. Evaluation is paramount.
At LexPR, we believe social media is an integral part of all strategic public relations plans. The agency is deeply committed to the social media professional development of all staff. Each year, all LexPR employees attend the Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference at Disney World.
And finally, we “play well in the sand box” with our clients’ agency partners. We often sit at 360 marketing round tables where we provide strategic input, creative ideas and troubleshooting support.